Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Children with adhd and odd and other special needs



My son, who is 7 yrs old, has Adhd and Odd and it's been an experience for my son that it just breaks our heart, to see the struggles that he goes through everyday of his life.... With a lot of love, hugs, understanding and getting him services, I starting to see some changes...

It's not going to be easy because each new day is something new with him but I make sure that he understand, that there are consequences in life, and if you do things that are not acceptable behavior then you will have to accept the consequences that you will have to deal with at school and at home...

Medication, well, that's another story because you have to keep trying different medication, until you find the one that works and that takes a lot of time....It's really annoying, that you have to have your child on medication, to help him focus and to help him with his behavior..


I've also created a website called, Children with adhd and odd and other special needs because I wanted other families to come and join me and express how they are coping with there children...

This site is dedicated to my son, Scottie and other families with children of special needs...And I can tell you that it has been a success.......Website: http://angie1001.tripod.com
To new beginings!!

How are you coping with your child adhd or odd??? How is your child coping with medication??? How is your child or children behavior in school??? You are not alone, let’s united as one and help each other and help our children...This is the place, where you can talk and express your concerns...

God bless,
Angie

No comments: